Cravebox After School Snacks Box January 2013

Hey everybody!



I just got my Cravebox for the After School Snacks


I couldn't wait to open it :)
I paid $15 for this particular box.


I eat veggie chips all of the time, they are so good!
Retail Value: $.90

UPDATE: These are so good. I ate them as a healthy night snack and I don't even feel guilty about it. I usually eat "Veggie Straws," they are a lot like these with just a few differences. These didn't taste as salty as my regular brand. The shape and size of these reminded me of shoestring french fries. I felt like I had to grab a handful of the stix's just to feel satisfied. Overall though, I thought that these tasted really good. 


Handi Snacks  cheese and pretzels, 2 packs
Retail Value: $1

UPDATE: Okay, now I know why these are for kids. I used to love these things when I was a kid. Now that I'm older though, they really didn't taste all that great to me anymore. The pretzels that I received were stale, and the cheese tasted overly processed.


Honest Kids organic juice drink in the flavor "goodness grapeness"
Retail Value: $.75

UPDATE: These are so gross... I like the whole idea of having an organic juice pouch drink, it is really a great idea. There was hardly any taste to it though. I'd say that about 85+% of it was water. It tasted like a VERY watered down grape flavored(ish) drink. I couldn't even get the straw into the pouch... My straw was all bent out of shape by the time that I gave up and just cut a hole into the top. I would not buy more of these. 


SunRype fruit strips, 3 of them
Retail Value: $.51

UPDATE: I tried the flavor "wild berry." I was pleasantly surprised at how good these are. I could definitely see myself buying more boxes of these. The only thing that I didn't like was that they were sticky. The wrapper shows that you are able to peel apart the pieces, yet I wasn't able to. It was still very good though.  

UPDATE: The flavor "strawberry banana" was so yummy! These are becoming one of my favorite fruit snacks. 


Barilla Mezze Penne microwavable meal, plus $1 off coupon
Retail Value: $4.38


iD Gum in Spearmint
Retail Value: $1.86



Retail Value: $6

Total Value of the box: $15.40

I liked the wide variety that this box had. Don't forget to check back on my posts as I try products out, I can let you know how they were after I have tried them! 

Also, don't forget to follow me on Twitter and subscribe to my channel on YouTube! I will put all of the links below. 

Let me know if you decide to sign up for Cravebox! I love to hear feedback :)

Links





Disclaimer: Cravebox did not contact me to do this review in any way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!