Cravebox Zatarain's Super Bowl January 2013 Review

Hey Everyone!



A couple of days ago, I received my Zatarians Super Bowl Cravebox


This box cost $15 and I received the upgrade to a "Party Pack" for free. They upgraded me because I entered the drawing for this box on the very first day and they didn't make the upgrade available until a few days after I had signed up. So, I got 2 of everything in the box!


This box came with 2 recipe cards.


Zatarains Creole Mustard
Retail Value: $9.98


Zatarains Creole Seasoning
Retail Value: $13.70


Mardi Gras Beads
Retail Value: $1 (That was my best estimate)


Zatarain's Jambalaya Rice Mix
Retail Value: $5.60


True Lemon Iced Tea
Retail Value: $20


Zatarain's Red Bean and Rice Mix
Retail Value: $4.10

Total Value of the Box: $54.38

The retail value of this box was WAY over what I paid for it!

Don't forget to check back on my blog, I always update my posts to let everyone know how I liked each product!

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Twitter! I will put all of the links below. 

Links















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!