Intimint Be Mine/Valentine's Day Mystery Box

Hey Everyone!



My Intimint Be Mine/Valentine's Day Mystery Box came in the mail! The cost of it was $40. 




Color Block Cut Out Tank
Retail Value: $19.99




Lace Kissed Wrap
Retail Value: $79.96



Ultra-Cozy Hooded Robe
Retail Value: $99.95

Total Value of the Box: $199.90

The value of this box was WAY over what I paid! I like this box because it's different than other boxes. Their clothes are made with high quality too. 

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Twitter! I will put all of the links below.

Links





Disclaimer: Intimint did not contact me to do this review in any way.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!