Barkbox Subscription February 2013 Review

Hey Everybody!


I just receive my Barkbox for February of 2013! Emma and Red were so excited to dig into it. 
If you use my referral link you can get $5 off of your first box!


Cost: $18/month when you buy 6-months
Each box has 4 or more products in it and the items are chosen based on your dog's size (I received the large-dog option).


Each month a card is included with information about the products in the box. 



Wet Noses Dog Treats in the Flavors "Agave & Pear" and "Cheddar"
Retail Value: $3.98


Pet Qwerks  Fetch N' Floss
Retail Value: $9.99


Get Naked Super Antioxidant Bones
Retail Value: $6


Sprocket Pet Goods P:ECO the Penguin
Retail Value: $14.95

UPDATE: I am really surprised at how durable this toy is. My dogs can rip just about anything within the first 20 minutes of getting it. This toy is still in perfect condition (weeks after giving it to the puppies). I definitely recommend this toy!

Total Value of the Box: $34.92

The value of this months box was definitely worth what I paid for! I love to receive different items in my mailbox for my puppies each month. They love the variety of toys and treats. I will update this listing as my pups use their products and I will let you know how they like everything! :)

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Twitter! I will put all of the links below.

Links





Disclosure: This post contains referral links. Barkbox did not pay me or contact me to do this review in any way.  








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!