Graze Food Subscription Box March 2013 #2

Hey Everyone!



I just received my Graze box for the week! You can choose to receive a box weekly, every 2 weeks or once a month. Each box comes with 4 snacks based on what you like and/or dietary restrictions.
Cost: $5/box


I decided to receive the light-box for this week because it has few calories than their regular box.



"Super Fruity Tangtastic" with green mango, cherry raisins and blackcurrants.


"Fruity Mango Chutney" with black pepper dippers

UPDATE: These were actually a little bit spicier than I thought that they would be. The mango chutney sauce tasted really good, I think that most of the spiciness came from the black pepper dippers. It was still very good!



"Habas Tapas" with jumbo chili corn, roasted corn and chili broad beans

UPDATE: These tasted delicious! I thought that they reminded me a lot of the BBQ corn nuts, only with less salt. I would definitely like another box of these. 



"Hot Cross Yum" with orange raisins, sponge pieces and cinnamon honey almonds


There are tons of different snacks to choose from on the Graze website, I always look forward to trying out snacks that I have not already tried. 

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Twitter!

Links





Disclaimer: Graze did not contact or pay me to do this review in any way. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!