My Cotton Bunny Subscription Box March 2013 Review

Hey Everyone!




I just received my box for My Cotton Bunny for March 2013




Cost: $13.75/month

Each month you receive your choice of tampons or pads, treats and gifts. I have been so pleased with each of my boxes, I was so excited when I the mailman handed it to me yesterday :)




Each month, My Cotton Bunny has a challenge and if you complete that challenge they send you an extra in your next box. 




This was my extra for completing last month's challenge. I received these scent salts in my last month's box and they sent them to me again. I absolutely loved these! They smell so good.




U by Kotex 18 count tampons
Retail Value: $7.65




Earthlux Lip Balm
Retail Value: $3




Handwoven Friendship Bracelet
Retail Value: $5?

This is so pretty! I would definitely wear this.




Sanders Dark Chocolate Peppermint Pattie
Retail Value: $.84




Moms Originals Chocolate Covered Pretzel
Retail Value: $.95

UPDATE: I really liked these, they tasted really good. I love pretzels and I love chocolate, so this was a perfect combination for me. 


Total Value of the Box: $17.44


I always love My Cotton Bunny Boxes! They are so much fun and they never disappoint me. 


Links





Disclaimer: My Cotton Bunny did not contact or pay me to do this review in anyway. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!