Natural Review Subscription Box March 2013 Review

Hey Everyone!


I just received my very first Natural Review Box

Cost: $20/month




Each box comes with 6-10 eco-friendly samples.




You can expect samples that are for grooming, beauty and lifestyle. 




7th Heaven "Moroccan Clay" Mask
Retail Value: $2.99




Two Leaves and a Bud Tea Company in "Peppermint Tea" 
Retail Value: $.38




Two Leaves Tea Company Tea in "Organic Pomi-Berry"
Retail Value: $.38




Little Leaf Botanicals Rosehip Lip Balm
Retail Value: $2




Sydelle Cosmetics "Coconuts Over You" Deordant
Retail Value: $10




10 Blum Naturals "Dry & Sensitive Skin Daily Cleansing & Makeup Remover Towelettes"
Retail Value: $3.99




Naturalista Cosmetics "Juicy Leave In Conditioner"
Retail Value: $10




My Essential 8 "Lavender Shea Butter Body Wash" and "Organic All-Purpose Cleaner"
Retail Value: $1.50


Total Value of the Box: $31.24


There was so much great stuff in the box! I love that it is all natural and organic products. Most of the subscription boxes that I receive are about food so I really liked the variety that this one had. I learned about a lot of new companies and get to try out some new products :) I will update this post after I use all of the products to let you all know how everything was!


Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel and follow me on Twitter! I will put all of the links below.

Links





Disclaimer: Natural Review did not contact or pay me to do this review in any way. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!