Doggyloot Mystery Loot March 2013

Hey Everyone!



I bought a Doggyloot (use my referral link and you can get $5 off your first purchase!) Mystery Loot and it came in the mail a few weeks ago so I am a little bit late with this post! Doggyloot is a website that has different flash sales for dogs every day, it is a lot like Hautelook if any of you are familiar with that. The description of this mystery loot said that it was perfect for small to medium sized dogs but I have 2 big dogs so I didn't really care! If you look in the bottom left hand corner you can see my Yellow Labrador's nose sniffing the bag :)

Cost: $25


Multipet International Loofa Dog Toy
Value: $6.24

My puppies love loofa toys like this. I know that they are going to start tugging on it together and ripping it though. They'll like it while it lasts!


Barkworthies Bully Flakes Food Topper
Value: $5.24

These would be perfect to sprinkle on top of food for dogs who are really picky. My puppies don't have that problem but I know they will love this little treat on top of their normal dog food. 


True Chews Lils Beef Bully Barbells
Value: $8.99

These are a little bit small for my puppies, they would be perfect for smaller dogs. I may end up giving these away because I don't want my puppies to choke on anything. 


Zukes Beef Power Bones
Value: $7.99

Zukes is such a good dog treat brand! The puppies will absolutely love these. 

Total Value of the Loot: $28.46

I love seeing all of the sales that Doggyloot has every day! When I say the word "mystery" I knew that I had to have this mystery loot. The puppies are going to love their new treats :)

Links





Disclaimer: Doggyloot did not contact of pay me to do this review. All opinions are my own. This post contains referral links. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!