Glossybox Subscription March 2013 Review

Hey Everybody!


I just got my Glossybox for March! Okay, so whenever I see a review about Glossybox everybody always makes a comment about how awesome their boxes are. At first I was always wondering what could be so special about a box? Now I know. These boxes are seriously awesome. They are made of really high quality and they would be perfect to store things in around the house. 


For those of you who aren't familiar with Glossybox, they are a monthly curated beauty box. You pick out the sections that you like the best and based on your profile selections you receive 5-6 beauty products.

Cost: $21/month


Model Co Cheek + Lip Tint in Rosy Red
Value: $24

This looks like a really interesting product. You are supposed to be able to use it on your cheeks and lips. Plus it is supposed to match all skin tones! 


Oriental Plants Emollient Cream
Value:$20

A full size (1.06 oz) of this cost $126! It is supposed to protect and nourish the skin. I'm hoping that this stuff is amazing for being worth that much.


Value: $1.68


Value: $5.60

I'm not sure how the Pixi nail polish holds up but I really like this color. I would definitely wear it. 


Value: $17.99

This soap is supposed to energize you. Perfect for washing your face in the morning!

Total Value of the Box: $69.27

There was really high value items in this month's box! It was definitely worth the money that I paid for it. These are all items that I would definitely use too!

Links





Disclaimer: Glossybox did not contact or pay me to do this review in any way. All opinions are my own. 













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!