Pawalla Mini Subscription Box March 2013

Hey Everyone!


I am a little late on this but I received my Pawalla Mini Box for March!


I received the mini box for my puppies. If any of you aren't familiar with Pawalla, you have the opportunity to choose between a dog or cat box. In each box you receive 3-5 full-sized items. The items includes treats, a toy and a surprise(s). All of the items in the boxes are natural or organic too!

Cost: $17/month


Value: $6.99

The description of the monkey stick says that it is durable. However, we have gotten this same toy in another box and it was ripped apart in a few hours. It is a really cute toy! It just doesn't last for very long in this house. 


Value: $3.99

These smell so good! Not that I plan on eating one or anything, but they actually do smell like cranberries. My dogs love to eat these and they sit patiently to get one. They are a little small for my dogs so I usually give each puppy 2 treats at a time. 


Value: $1.42

This shampoo smells really good. I can't wait to try it out on the puppies coats!


Value: $6.49

I've seen this brand is cat treats before, but never dog treats. They look like a pretty small treat though so I am sure that I will have to give them more than one. 


Total Value of the Box: $18.89


The puppies love getting their Pawalla box every month! I look forward to it almost as much as them. 


Links





Disclaimer: Pawalla did not contact or pay me to do this review in any way. All opinions are my own. This post includes referral links. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!