Cravebox Fast Meals Box 2013



Hey Everyone!



I just got my Cravebox: Cooking Light Fast Meals! I haven't bought a Cravebox in a while so I thought that I would go ahead and try it out again. For those of you who are not familiar with Cravebox, it is a service that is very different than your regular subscription box services. Instead if being guaranteed a box every month, you have to enter a drawing to receive each themed box. Based on the answers to your questions, you may or may not receive the box. They are doing their service a little bit different now where you can be guaranteed a box by paying a few dollars extra, I usually just wait and see if I was chosen to receive a box.



Cost: $16



Value: $0.85

I've had these before and I already know that I like them a lot. Although, I've never had the nacho cheese flavor. I'm guessing that it is going to taste like Doritoes, only a healthier version. Yummy!


Value: $2.70

I've never tried this tea before but I have seen it around. Flavors in the box include; Acai Berry, Blueberry Superfruit, Chamomile, Cinnamon Apple Chamomile, Lemon Ginger, Licorice Spice, Mango Passionfruit, Peppermint and Wild Raspberry Hibiscus. Those all sound like great flavors, I can't wait to try them out!



Value: $1

For some reason, I don't know why I have never bought artificial sweetner before. I drink coffee all of the time, I just don't know why I don't buy these. I'll have to try these in my coffee one morning!


Value: $1.50

I have gotten so many of these zone perfect bars in my subscription bars. I'm just not much of a nutrition bar person anymore. I'll probably still eat these though, they look like a really yummy candy bar.


Value: $6.32

Value: $3.85

I really, really liked the Southwest seasoning on the right hand side of the picture. I put it on some Taliapa and it tasted amazing. I tried the Moroccan blend on the right with my finger and it was not my favorite. I would definitely buy the Southwest seasoning again though.



Value: $2

I love Fig Newtons. I've been eating them since I was a kid and I have no reason to stop now!


Value: $5.78

I've never heard of this brand of sweetner. I'll have to try it out in my coffee too, or it looks like it would be really good if I sprinkled it on some fruit.


Total Value of the Box: $24

This box is still available in the Instant box section if anybody is interested in getting it!


Links





Disclaimer: Cravebox did not pay me to do this review. All opinions are my own. This post contains referral links.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!