Kona Kase Subscription Box April 2013 Review

Hey Everyone!


My Kona Kase for April 2013 arrived! Kona Kase is another health and wellness type of subscription box. Each month, you receive 8 nutritional products in your box. I have really been into these types of boxes lately. I'm trying to get into shape and I like these boxes because they introduce me to new products.



Cost: $15/month



Value: $2.95

I love that there are no preservatives or artificial flavors in this packet. Plus the flavor sounds like it would taste amazing. By the description of this product, I am assuming that it is a lot like a preworkout. I can never get enough preworkout!




Zing Nutrition Bars in Cashew Cranberry Orange and Chocolate Coconut
Value: $3.32

These are wheat, gluten, soy and dairy free. These would be a perfect little snack to eat before work or a run.



Value: $0.73

I can't complain when a nutrition bar is all natural. I love sea salt too so I'm hoping that this tastes really good. I was looking at the other flavors that Journey Bar has and there are a lot of different flavors. I even saw one that was a Pizza Marinara flavor!



Value: $1.08

I've had a SoyJoy bar before and to be honest with you, I do not like them. The bars are way too dry and chalky. I probably will not be eating this.



Value: $1.83

I've had Chia drinks before, just not this brand. I really liked the one that I tried so hopefully this one is just as good as the other one that I tried.



Value: $2.30

I love that this bar is based off of almond butter. I absolutely love almond butter so hopefully this tastes just as good. Plus it's vegan, gluten and dairy free.



Value: $1.80



Value: $1.50?

This company is actually a catering company out in San Francisco but they are trying to branch out to making packaged foods. There were more cashews in this bag at one time but it seems that my bag got damaged on it's way to my house and a lot of the cashews fell out and into my box. I did try a few of these though and they tasted really good!


Total Value of the Box: $15.51


I'm really enjoying the Kona Kase so far. I found a lot of new nutritional products that I can't wait to try!

Links





Disclaimer: Kona Kase did not contact or pay me to do this review. All opinions are my own.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!