"Finding Monsters" by Liss Thomas -- Book Review




I was chosen to do a review for a new book that just came out called, Finding Monsters (Guardians of Esurack) by Liss Thomas. I have always been into books so I thought this was the perfect chance to get my opinion out on the books that I read! I received an electronic copy because surprisingly enough, I don't own a Kindle. I'm one of those people who likes to flip the pages with my fingers. If you are interested in checking out the book, you can get it on your Kindle for $0.99 or a paperback book for $7.46 on Amazon.com.  Here is the description of the book that I found online:

"Missy has been fighting to live her entire life, but when she finds herself in a realm of unique and sometimes deadly monsters, she discovers just how much of a survivor she really is. Accidentally transferred to this mysterious realm by her monster and only friend, Charlie, he finds himself weak and unable to protector her. The only way she can defend herself and him, is to become a monster herself. But an unknown dark stalker watches her progress and if he steals her power, he will unleash a scourge on both his world and the world she left behind."

From this description, I think that it's pretty obvious that the genre of the book is Young Adult Fantasy. Once I started to read the book, I discovered that it was very easy to read. I flew through the book, it only took me about 3 days to read the whole thing. 



You immediately become connected to the characters and it's very easy to follow. In the end, I thought it was a very good book. I'd recommend it to anybody who loves to read Fantasy novels because this book would be perfect for you. If a book is difficult to follow and I don't feel a connection with the characters at all, I don't want to finish it. That was not the case for this book at all because I read it pretty quickly and enjoyed it alot.

It was a great book to read and I'd recommend it to anybody. This book makes it very obvious that the writer, Liss Thomas is very talented and has an amazing imagination!



Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!