Coaster by Lorena Bathey Book Review



I haven't read a really good book in a really long time. When I saw the description of Coaster by Lorena Bathey, I knew that it was my kind of book. Here's the description that you can find online:

"When a bomb explodes at an amusement park eight people are killed. This tragedy and loss will change the lives of those who loved and lost them. What happens when disaster touches someone's life? Will it inspire them? Destroy them? Or change them? A character study of grief, loss, and finding your way through tragedy, follow the survivors as they work to move forward when their life is abruptly shattered."

I read this book in about 2 days and it's a 300 page book. That tells me that it was a very good book. The book was very well written and I didn't want to put it down once I started. It was very easy to become connected with the characters and follow their stories. I would absolutely recommend this book to any adult. There is a lot of adult content in it though so it might not be suitable for the younger generation. All in all, this was a great book.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

  1. Thanks Erica for the amazing review. So glad you liked the book. I appreciate your time!
    Lorena Bathey
    Author

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!