Firmoo Sunglasses Review + Get a Free Pair!



Hey you lovely readers! Sorry I've been a little absent lately. Did you know that moving and starting a new job all within a month is super stressful? I have so much stuff to review though! Hopefully I'll get done unpacking this week and I'll be able to do a lot more reviews. 

A company called Firmoo offered to send me a pair of sunglasses to review and show my readers! I got to choose the pair that I wanted and I can't wait to show all of you :)


I picked a pair of turtle rimmed sunglasses! They came in this really nice case that will definitely keep my sunglasses very safe. The case that these sunglasses came in was so much nicer than the cases that my prescription glasses came in! Firmoo sells prescription and fashion glasses but I just opted in for the fashion glasses this time because you can never have enough sunglasses, right?


I love the tortoise shell design of my sunglasses. I chose this pair because it's a lot different than all of the other pair of sunglasses that I have. I usually go for the really bright pairs that are way too big for my face. 


I love these! The sunglasses are obviously very well made because they feel very sturdy. Like I could put them in my purse and not worry about them breaking. On their website, you can upload of picture of yourself and see how each pair of sunglasses would look on you. 

You can even get your first pair of Firmoo's for free! Just click here to see what styles for can get for free :)



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

  1. moving and new job do sound stressful! good luck with it all! and the glasses look great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the feature of being able to see what the glasses will like on your face. Brilliant. And you look adorable!

    Karen
    Unpack the Box

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!