QSpeed CoQ10 Review


I first tried QSpeed when I received it in a Bulu Box. I liked the whole concept of QSpeed so of course I said yes when they offered to send my a sample! 

"QSpeed® is a delicious, natural-orange flavored, sugar-free fast-melt tablet that melts in your mouth in seconds. It is formulated with only the highest quality of naturally fermented Coenzyme Q10. Utilizing patented fast-melt technology, QSpeed® in a clinical study published in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition has been shown to support exercise performance and to increase muscle CoQ10 concentration.
QSpeed® CoQ10 fast-melt tablets also support heart health and enhance cellular energy production. The fast-melt technology used in QSpeed® allows for a great-tasting tablet to dissolve in the mouth without the use of water; making it ideal for children, the elderly, athletes, and those with an active lifestyle. QSpeed® comes in a portable foil pack, so they’re convenient when you’re on the go."
What I liked about QSpeed was the taste. The tablets dissolved in my mouth and they tasted great. For me, the tablets weren't very effective at giving me enough energy to finish a workout. I'm used to taking pre-workouts and I didn't think that QSpeed gave me as much energy as my regular pre-workout. I would recommend taking QSpeed in the morning, to help you get through the day! Overall, I really liked what QSpeed had to offer. They taste great and the benefits are awesome!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!