Beauty Box 5 October 2013 Review



Yay!! I just got my very first Beauty Box 5! I've been meaning to buy their subscription box for a really long time so I was really excited when I finally got around to it. If you aren't familiar with Beauty Box 5, it's a monthly beauty subscription that sends 5 samples each month.


Cost: $12/month


Toe Separators ($2)

These are adorable! I love the red glitter, hopefully it doesn't brush off into my pedicure though. When I tried shaking any glitter off nothing really shook off so I should be good!



I have never tried a lip liner pencil before... I have a feeling I am going to have to practice with this pencil quite a few times before I'm confident enough to go out in public with it LOL. 



I love Aveeno hand lotion! This is going into my purse right away. 



This is a pretty, sparkle top coat. I bet it would look good with a red underneath!



I love this brand of facial wipes. They work really well and make my face feel amazing afterwards!

Total Value of the Box: $27.17

That is such an amazing deal! I will definitely have to consider getting more Beauty Box 5's in the (very) near future!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

  1. Aveno is a good brand.

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    http://acutelifstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!