Fabletics January 2014 Review + 50% Off Your First Subscription!


One of my favorite things to buy is work out wear! When I heard about the subscription service, Fabletics and that you get 50% off your first purchase I just had to try it out! Fabletics is a monthly subscription service that lets you pick out a different workout outfit every month. They had SO many different outfits to choose from! I spent at least an hour trying to pick out the outfit that I wanted. 


Cost: $50/month

When you sign up, you get you first outfit 50% off so I ended up only spending $25 for my entire outfit!

I picked out the Tranquil T. It came in the color, charcoal. I like it because it's lightweight, stylish and it has a longer back. I got all of my clothes a size too big because I like to have plenty of room in my workout gear! This shirt fits great and I love how it looks on me!


I also picked out the Ende Leggings. I don't usually wear leggings when I workout but I like to wear them with a long dress or extra big sweater. These will look great with the Tranquil T though so I will more than likely be wearing them when I work out! 

Photo credit to Fabletics

Sorry that the picture is a little fuzzy! I wanted to show you all a picture of the outfit that I picked out. It looks much better on a person than it does hanging on my hanger. I picked out this outfit because it looked extremely comfortable. I was really happy to find out that it was just as comfortable as it looks. 

I'm really loving Fabletics and I am really excited to see what next month's collection will be!




Comments

  1. OMG! So cute!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    http://acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing leggings!!!!!!!
    Happy sunday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely leggins. :)
    I´d be glad if you enter on my Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!