Birchbox March 2017 Review


Hey Guy!

I know I've been kind of MIA for awhile but I've decided to get back into reviewing stuff again so get ready for more reviews to come your way!!




One of my favorite Subscription Boxes has always been Birchbox! It only costs $10 a month and each month you will receive 4-5 makeup or beauty samples based on a style profile that you fill out when you sign up! 



Every box comes with a card that describes exactly what is in your box and the value of the products. If you like the products in your box enough, you can go onto the Birchbox website and purchase the full-size version of them too! You also earn points by reviewing the products that you receive and purchasing each month's box. You can turn around and use those points to use on the products that you purchase in the store as well!



This cleanser is supposed to take off all of your make up and leave your skin feeling fresh. It smelled amazing when I tried it out and I was definitely impressed! 



I have always loved this brand! It smells great and getting volume in my hair is always something that I try to achieve.



I'm a little iffy on how I feel about this facial cream. On one hand I really liked it because it made my face feel smooth and amazing all day. However, on the other hand it is a little thicker than my normal facial cream. 







Total Value: $22.15

Overall, I am super happy with this month's Birchbox! The value of everything was absolutely worth what I paid for. 






Disclaimer: This post may contain referral links. All opinions of this review are the opinion of the author. The author did not receive payment for this review. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!