Discounts, Discounts, Discounts!




I've been counting all my pennies for the last few years now. Being a college student isn't any fun when you don't have any money. Your daily routine turns into this; sleep, eat, class, eat, class, work, homework and sleep again. At least that's what my life turned into when I started college a few years ago. While I was trying to discover new ways to save money, I found this website/phone app called Groupon (Click the link to sign up for their FREE website).

Groupon is a free website that allows you to buy coupons/items at a significantly lower price than they really are. You have options to buy coupons for restaurants, stores, spa/hair services, items, home services and many more. I've used Groupon A LOT over the past year or so, and I'm pretty pleased with what they have to offer. A lot of the services that are on Groupon are for businesses in or around the city that you live in. My favorite thing to get off of Groupon are massage services from local massage therapists.

Here are some examples of what Groupon has to offer:

Pay $15 for $30 worth of drinks at a local bar.

Pay $10 for $20 worth of food at a local pizzeria. 

Pay $99 for $220 worth of Dance and Fitness classes. 

Pay $30 for $60 worth of bowling, laser-tagging and Go-Karts. 

Pay $55 (valued at $110) for a hot-stone massage.

Pay $20 for $180 worth of Yoga classes. 

I could go on forever about other deals that Groupon has. There's even car repair services, discounts at hotels that are in and outside of the U.S. and there's even liposuction Groupons. I even bought my sister's Christmas present off Groupon. It was a gel-nail polish set that was shipped right to my home. I've bought leggings, Betsey Johnson earrings, Juicy Couture sunglasses, manicures/pedicures, massages, tanning packages and a lot more on Groupon. It's a great way to save money and you get to try a lot of new things.

Here is the link again for everybody: Groupon

Let me know what you think about Groupon! Have you ever bought anything before? Are you planning on it? What was your favorite? I'd be happy to answer any questions if you have them too!

Be sure to check out my Youtube Channel: My Channel

Follow me on Twitter: My Twitter Account

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!