Intimint Mystery Box (ADULT CONTENT)

I love getting subscription boxes and mystery boxes in my mail. I always have something to look forward to because I never know what is inside of these boxes. I signed up for this website called Intimint (Click link to go to the site). Intimint is a website for women. They sell panties, bras, lounge wear and sleep wear. I made my first purchase a couple of weeks ago and I bought the website's very first mystery box.


The website description of the mystery box is that you will receive at least 4 pairs of panties, sometimes up to 10. Some boxes even include sleep wear or lounge ware. Two lucky boxes would even receive a $500 shopping spree for the website. When you buy the box, you choose from sizes small, medium or large. The cost of the box was $19.99. I didn't think that was a bad price at all considering the panties are usually $19.99 for 2 pairs of panties on the website and you are guaranteed at least 4 pairs of panties. Now for the good part, unveiling the box! 


This is what the inside of of my box looked like, it included a card that thanked me for my purchase and a promotion code for 10% off my next purchase. 


Since this was my first purchase from Intimint, they sent me a free gift. It was a small, washable case for my panties. I can put them in the bag when I want to put them in the washer and dryer, and my panties won't get damaged. I loved the free gift!


And finally, this is everything that I received in my Intimate Mystery Box. I received 4 pairs of panties and I am pleased with every pair. The styles range from comfortable and cute to sweet and sexy. I think that this box was well worth the $19.99 that I paid for it. I usually buy my panties from Victoria's Secret and the price is actually a lot better. 

The only problem that I had with the box is that I checked the option to receive all large sized products because I wasn't sure how their sizes went and they sent me one pair of panties that was a size small. I contacted the company about this problem and now I am just waiting on a reply. 

UPDATE ON THIS ISSUE: 
After I contacted Intimint's customer service, I received an e-mail back within 24 hours or so. They told me that they were very sorry for sending the wrong size and that they would send out the right size immediately. They also said that I could keep the size small pair of panties. Once my item was shipped, I received a tracking link for my order and the new pair was at my doorstep within the week. The customer service was so friendly! This is an awesome company and although they did make a mistake, they corrected it and made everything better. Which is a lot more than I can say for other companies that I have bought from. I will definitely be making another purchase!

The following pictures are pictures that I took off of Intimint's website. The pictures are better images of the same panties that I received in my box. The picture that I posted of the products just don't give them enough justice! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and YouTube! I'll put the links at the bottom for everybody. 





Links:




Disclaimer: Intimint did not contact me to do this review in any way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!