28 Day Hug January 2013 Review

Hey Everyone!

I just signed up for a brand new monthly subscription box, and I got my very first box today.



This monthly subscription is called 28 Day Hug. It is a monthly subscription for girls and women during their monthly menstrual cycle. It's more of a box with treats to help put you in a better mood. The price is $5.98 a month. 


Here is everything that came in my order, I love the pretty purple tissue paper that it comes in. 


Mighty Leaf tea bags in the flavor "White Orchard." I have tried Might Leaf teas before (not this flavor though) and I thought that they were really good. 
Retail Value: $2.01

UPDATE: This was probably one of my favorite tea flavors from Mighty Leaf. I liked it so much because it had its own natural sweetness to it. Not a lot of sweet flavor, but more than most other types of tea. I would definitely buy more of this. 

Pure Matters green tea extract vitamins.
Retail Value: $1


 Aromatherapaes spa bath in the scent "Lavender & Rose Hips"
Retail Value: $2.73


Alter Eco mini dark velvet organic chocolate
Retail Value: $.50

UPDATE: This chocolate bar tastes so good! I don't even like dark chocolate that much and I thought this tasted delicious. I loved how it was organic and gluten free as well. Eating it didn't make me guilty about cheating on my diet :) I need to find more of these!


Total value of the box: $6.24


I think that this box is a very nice, cheap box that just about anybody could get. After I had made my first purchase, the company got my order out and in my mailbox in 4 days. Anybody who is new to subscription boxes should definitely check this one out!

Don't forget to check back into my posts, I always update them whenever I use products and let everybody know what I thought of them. Also, don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Twitter! I will put all of the links below. 

Links




P.S. 28 Day Hug did not contact me in any way to do this review, nor did they pay me to do it. I made this review through my free will. 

Comments

  1. I love this box! POF means I don't get monthly cycle any more and this almost makes me want one! LOL Maybe I'll sign up anyway. Great review! I love that you update after you try the items.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!