"Django Unchained" Review (NOT A SPOILER)

Just last night, I saw the movie "Django Unchained." I wanted to let you guys know what I thought about the movie and how well I liked it. Before I start my review though, I just wanted everybody to know that before my friends and I decided to see this movie, I really did not want to go. I fought with them to see a different movie and I just didn't want to see it. Eventually, I decided to see it with them and we went to the movie. The reason I didn't want to see it at first was because I dislike western/action movies. I've seen so many of them that I got sick of them. Now, let me tell you about the movie.


"Django Unchained" is a movie that starts 2 years before the Civil War happened. Jaime Foxx plays one of the main characters, Django. Christoph Waltz plays Dr. King Schultz, a bounty hunter who is seeking Django's help and gives him freedom. The two men pair up in the movie and earn money by killing people who are wanted by the government. While they are teamed up, they earn quite a bit of money by killing these wanted people. Throughout the movie, Django is trying to find his wife, Broomhilda, who was sold as a slave to another plantation called "Candyland." This is where Leonardo DiCaprio comes in, he plays Calvin Candie, the owner of Candyland.  I won't tell you the rest of the movie because I don't want to spoil it for anyone!

Now, for my opinion on the movie. Like I said before, I really didn't want to see this movie. It was a 3 hour long movie and I just wasn't in the mood for a western movie. Let me tell you though, I am SO glad that I changed my mind. "Django" was probably the best movie I have seen in almost a year, maybe even longer. There were some parts that got a little bit boring, but all the other parts made up for those parts. The acting was awesome and so was everything else. The director, Quentin Tarantino, even made an appearance in the movie at one point. Seriously, go see this movie. You will not be disappointed, I promise. 

Have you seen the movie yet? What did you think about it? Don't forget to check out my Twitter and YouTube Channel!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!