Graze Nutrition Box Review January 2013 Box 1


Hey everyone!

So I just got a brand new, WEEKLY subscription box in my mail today. Graze just became available in the United States on Tuesday (I believe that is the correct day). I received my first box 4 days later. Graze costs $5 a week and it includes 4 healthy snacks that either surprise you, or you can choose them. If you use my code WDFPPRYD, you will get your first box for FREE. You must have an invitation to be able to subscribe to Graze, you can use the code that I put above as your invitation code to start receiving their box right away:)


The great thing about Graze is that you can rate each item that you receive in your box. If you didn't like how it tasted, then you rate it on their website and they will never put it in your box again. If you loved something, then they will make sure that you receive it again. If you just liked it, then they may put it in your box every once in awhile. 


Every snack that they put in you box has a value of $1.25, which would add up to the $5 that you paid for it.

"Sweet Goan Curry Crackers," they are crunchy rice crackers with sweet curry spices.

UPDATE: One word could sum the taste of these up, YUM. When I saw the word "curry," I was a little bit leery about it. I don't like curry that much because I don't like things that are too spicy. These had a little bit of spice to them, but it was just the right amount of spice for me. These will definitely be under my "LOVE" section. 


"Tropical Daiquiri" with green mango, lime raisins and pineapple.

UPDATE: The "Tropical Daiquiri" was actually pretty good. My favorite thing in this pouch was the lime raisins. I liked the pineapple in it a lot too, but I'm not a huge fan of mango. Other than that, I really enjoyed this mixture. 

"Hot Cross Yum" with orange raisins, sponge pieces and cinnamon honey almonds.

UPDATE: I haven't found anything from Graze that I don't like yet. This pouch was so good. It's probably a good thing that I didn't have a bigger bag of these because I probably would have ate the whole thing. The cinnamon honey almonds reminded me of the roasted almonds that the sell at Cabellas (Love them). The sponge pieces tasted like vanilla wafers and the orange raisins tasted exactly like their name, orange flavored raisins. Graze has awesome snacks! I can't wait for my next box. 

"Light Lemon & Poppy Seed Slice" with "Afternoon Infusion" tea bag.

UPDATE: This is absolutely DELICIOUS. I used to eat lemon poppy-seed muffins all of the time. I quit eating them once I started to eat healthy though because muffins are packed with unneeded carbohydrates. This slice was SO good though. The slice was just big enough to fill my craving for lemon poppy-seed muffins. It was even soft and moist! I didn't like the tea that came with it too much though. The package didn't tell me how long I needed to keep the bag in the hot water (it should come with instructions). I left it in for about 4 minutes anyways. The flavor was a bit too bitter for me, and I always drink my tea without sugar. I will be definitely be requesting this snack in another one of my Graze boxes. The slice of lemon poppy-seed was just too good to pass up. 

That was everything in my very first Graze box! I cannot wait to try it all out. Don't forget to check back on my blog posts because I always update them and let you know how I liked each item. Also, don't forget to use my code WDFPPRYD to get your first for FREE!

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel and follow me on Twitter too! I will post all of the links at the bottom. 

Links




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!