Petflow Spoiled Rotten Box Review January 2013

Hey everybody!

My very first Petflow Spoiled Rotten Box came in the mail today. My puppies were so excited to get it! They both had to meet the mailman at the front door. 


A spoiled rotten box can be bought for a dog or a cat. The price of the box is $24.99 a month. I bought the box for my dogs. 


The box was so big! I couldn't wait to open it and neither could my puppies :)


Go Dog  toy, "Frills the Triceratop" with chewguard technology. 
Retail Price: $11.99

UPDATE: Since I work in a pet store, I've learned that there is no such thing as an indestructible toy.  This toy was no exception to that rule. My sister's dog came over the day after I gave it to my dogs and it was ripped up that same night. Since it had "chewguard," I was hoping that it would last a little bit longer than other toys that I get. Oh well, it was cute for the one day that it lasted. 


Pet Naturals Breath Bites dog treats
Retail Value: $7.99

UPDATE: These are nice little treats to get rid of your dog's stinky breath. I was surprised at how tiny the treats were though. When you have a Yellow Labrador and a Siberian Husky, the bigger the treats the better. The did seem to enjoy the treats a lot though because they would do all of their little tricks for me to get one. To compare the size, I would actually say that one treat was just a little bit longer than my thumb nail, if not the same size.


Old Mother Hubbad "P-Nuttier" mini dog treats
Retail Value: $2.29

UPDATE: Both of my dogs seem to really enjoy these treats. Since they are a mini size, I give each of my dogs (a Siberian Husky and a Yellow Labrador) two treats at a time. I know that the company makes bigger sizes of these treats. I know that my dogs would enjoy it if I bought more of these for them. 


John Paul Full Body & Paw Bath Wipes
Retail Value: $10.45


Luther's dog "nuggets" in the flavor "smoked bacon & cheddar."
Retail Value: $5.99

UPDATE: Both of my dogs seemed to really enjoy these. They wait for me to give them one whenever they come inside. I would definitely buy more of these, the box seems to last us quite a while too. 


Natural Balance "Duck & Potatoe" formula rolls
Retail Value: $4.94

UPDATE: My dogs LOVE these little treats. They love just about anything with duck in it, so I figured that they would. I was actually surprised that they didn't eat them in one bite, it was almost like they were trying to savor it as much as possible. I usually hate the smell of dog food, but these actually did not smell bad at all. In fact, the smell reminded me of a Slim Jim. I've seen Natural Balance in a lot of small pet stores, I may have to find more of these for my puppies!

Total Value of the Box: $43.65

This was a really fun box to get! The value was definitely higher than what I paid for. I know that my dogs are going to love all of the things inside of it. Don't forget to check back on my blog posts, I always update them to let you know how each of the items went with my dogs. 

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Twitter! I will put all of the links below. 

Links






Disclaimer: Petflow did not contact me to do this review in any way.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!