Bulu Fitness Box February 2013

Hey Everybody!

I just got my second Bulu Box in the mail the other day. If you use my link you get your very first box for free!



The cost is $10 a month and you receive 4-5 products including: vitamins, weight loss, energy, protein, digestion, sleep support and more.


Eruption Dietary Supplement in the flavor "Magmaberry"
Retail Value: $1


Neo Carb Bloc Capsules
Retail Value: $2.92


C3 Stress Drink in the Flavor "Lemon Lime"
Retail Value: $2.59


Redd Remedies Adult Sinus Support
Retail Value: $.70


BioCell Collagen Capsules
Retail Value: $.66

Total Value of the Box: $7.87

Don't forget to check back in my blog posts, I always update them as I use the products to let you all know how well I liked each product! Also, don't forget to use my referral link so that you can get your first box for free!

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel and follow me on Twitter! I will post all of the links below.

Links





Disclaimer: Bulu Box did not contact or pay me to do this review in any way. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!