Cravebox Me Time by Harlequin Box Review

Hey Everyone!



I just received my Cravebox in the mail. This box was called, "Me Time by Harlequin." 


This particular box cost me $8.


Here are all of the cards that came with this box.


Belvita Breakfast Biscuits in the flavor "Blueberry"
Retail Value: $2


SunRype Nutrition Bar in the flavor "Fruits & Grains"
Retail Value: $1.13


"Waking Up Married" by Mira Lyn Kelly
Retail Value: $4.99


Celestial Seasonings "Metabo Balance Wellness Tea"
Retail Value: $.36

UPDATE: This is definitely not my favorite tea or anything. I didn't think that it tasted too bad either though. It was supposed to have caffeine in it so I drank it for a little energy boost in the afternoon. I didn't feel anymore energized after drinking it. I probably wouldn't buy any of this on my own, I've had better tea before.  


Cocoavia Variety Sample Pack
Retail Value: $5.28

Total Value of the Box: $13.76

I am so excited to read this book! It looks very interesting. Don't forget to come back and check out my posts because I always update them after I have tried an item to let you all know what I thought of the item. 

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Twitter! I will post all of the links below. 

Links







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!