Graze Subscription Box-Box 3

Hey Everyone!



I just got my third Graze box. Graze is only $5 a week and they send you 4 items to snack on. When you sign up, use the code "WDFPPRY" to get your first box for free! 


I love my Graze snacks! They always taste so good. 


"Boston Baguettes with a BBQ Relish."

UPDATE: I really liked these. They tasted really good and the entire package is only 84 calories. I would love to get more of these in my future boxes. 

"Bounty hunter" with Belgian Milk Chocolate, Coconut, and Cranberries.

UPDATE: I really, really liked the chocolate and the cranberries in this pack. The chocolate was enough to satisfy my craving and the cranberries tasted awesome. As for the coconut, the flakes were really bland flavored. It was not that they tasted bad, they just didn't really have much of a taste at all. I ended up throwing out the coconut flakes because I couldn't taste them anyways. 

"Peking Dynasty" with Peking Cashews, Baked Soy Bites and Black Beans

UPDATE: I liked all of the items in this pack. I was iffy about the black beans but they tasted really good. The soy bites and the cashews were really good too. 


"Super Berry Detox" with Blueberries, Cranberries, Goji Berries and Green Raisins

UPDATE: This wasn't my favorite snack from Graze. I feel like it didn't have much of a taste at all. I probably wouldn't get it again. 

I am so excited to try these out! I feel like every Graze box that I have gotten is totally worth my money. Don't forget to use the code "WDFPPRY" to get your first box for free!

Don't forget too check back into my posts, I always update them as I use the items to let you guys know my opinion on them!

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and subscribe to my YouTube channel! I will put all of the links below.

Links





Disclaimer: Graze did not contact me, or pay me to do this review in any way. 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!