Julep Subscription Box February 2013 Review

Hey everyone!

I was so excited to get my Julep Maven box for February 2013. Scroll to the bottom to find out how to get your first Julep Maven box for FREE!!



The cost of a Julep Maven box is $19.99/month.


This month's box was packed with stuff!


2 Chocolate hearts for Valentines Day
Retail Value: $.90


Freedom Polymer Top Coat
Retail Value: $18


Oxygen nail treatment
Retail Value: $18


Eyelash Curler
Retail Value: $5? 
I'm not really sure, I couldn't find this on their website. I think that it is an extra that is only in their Maven boxes, but they don't sell them outside of that.


Color "Julianne" (Looks like a smoky blue)
Retail Value: $14


UPDATE: This is what the color looks like on my nails. It dried a lot faster than the earlier Julep polishes that I have gotten. I think that the color is a nice, calming one. It looks like a blue/gray color to me. 



Color "Ingrid" (Looks like a burnt orange)
Retail Value: $14


UPDATE: I actually kind of like how this color turned out on my nails. I know that on a normal day, I would have never bought this color (unless it was for Halloween). It kind of reminds me of a Pumpkin Orange, it would be a great Fall color. Overall, I'm pretty happy with how this color looks on my nails. It dried pretty fast too!

Total Value of the box: $69.90

SPECIAL OFFER! Use the promotional code "FREEBOX" to get your first Julep Maven Box for free!

Don't forget to check back on my blog, I always update my posts to let everyone know how I liked each product!

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Twitter! I will put all of the links below. 

Links










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!