Julep Cupid's/Valentines Day Mystery Box Review

Hey Everyone!



I just received my Julep Cupid Mystery Box and I was so excited to see what I received! The box itself was $19.99 and you were guaranteed to receive items that were worth $70-$200. 


All of my colors were pinks and reds, for Valentines Day!


One Free Nail Color from Julep
Retail Value: $14
I was so glad that I got this instead of the mystery holographic! Now I just can't decide on which color I want to get. If anybody has any suggestions for me, feel free to give me some ideas :)


"Lynn" from the "American Beauty" Collection
Retail Value: $14




UPDATE: I love how this color looks on my nails! It is supposed to have a pearl finish on it, I think that is what makes it looks so shiny. I love it! Definitely one of my favorite colors that I have gotten from Julep. The only problem that I had with it was that it took a little while to dry. Still though, it looks so pretty!


"Molly" from the "Boho Glam" Collection
Retail Value: $14


"Niecy"
Retail Value: $14


UPDATE: The color looks a lot brighter in person to me. I think that it was just the lighting in this picture but "Niecy" was more of a hot pink color. 


"Rose" from the "Classic with a Twist" Collection
Retail Value: $14


UPDATE: This is a really nice color, I like how bright it is. I thought that it dried pretty fast too. I just can't decide if it's more of a red or pink color though?



"Camellia" lip vernis
Retail Value: $14

Total value of the box: $84

I cannot wait to try on these colors! I didn't see any that I didn't like in my box. Don't forget to check back in my posts because I always update them as I use the products to let you know what I thought of them! I will post more pictures of what the colors look like on my nails later :)

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Twitter! I will post all of the links below. 

Links











Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!