Julep Secret Store Haul February 2013

Hey Everyone!



I just got my Julep Secret Store item's. This was the first month that I have ever been invited to shop the Secret Store and let me tell you something, they have the best deals ever! I got so much stuff in my box and I only paid $36.95 for the entire box! To qualify for the Secret Store, you have to pay full price for one of the monthly Maven Boxes. The monthly Maven Box costs $19.99. 


Cabochon Ring. I think that this ring is awesome. I get to choose the color of the ring by paining it any color and putting the stone on top of it, such a good idea.


The best pedicure prep/cream and toe separators.


Foot File


I have no idea what the name of this color is, there isn't a name on the bottle anywhere.


"Taylor"


No Name


"Jordan" from the "Boho Glam" Collection


"Vera"


No Name


UPDATE: This color is so pretty! I love how shiny and bright it is. I wish that I knew the name of it so that I could tell you guys. I like this color a lot. 



"Julia" from the "American Beauty" Collection


No Name


No Name


UPDATE: This color is so pretty, I love bright colors that stick out. It's definitely a different color and that's what I like most about it. 



"Whale you be my Valentine" Polish Set


"Niecy"


UPDATE: The color looks a lot brighter in person to me. I think that it was just the lighting in this picture but "Niecy" was more of a hot pink color. 


"Susie" from the "Classic with a Twist" Collection
This color looks white in the picture but it is really a light blue color. 


"Eloise" from the "American Beauty" Collection 

I'd say that I did a pretty good job on this shopping trip! If you just count up all nail polishes at their retail value ($14/bottle) then that value alone would be $168. I only paid $36.95 for the whole box! I love Julep nail polish, it is a high quality and it lasts longer than any other polish that I have used. 

Don't forget to come back to my posts, I always update them to let you know how well I liked each item! For these, I will post pictures of what the colors look like on my nails. 

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Twitter! I will post all of the links below. 

Links





Disclaimer: Julep did not contact me in any way to do this review. 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!