My Cotton Bunny February 2013 Review

Hey Everybody!

I just got My Cotton Bunny subscription box in the mail! I was so excited to see it outside my door, I've been waiting to get this one since I received last month's box :) For those of you who are not familiar with this box, it is for women and girls during their monthly menstrual cycle. The cost is $13.75 a month. 


When I opened the box, something in  it smelled absolutely amazing. I had to smell everything in the box just to find out what it was. 


This box was called, "The Tealight Bundle".


Hand crocheted head wrap
Retail Value:$10?

I have no idea what the value of this is because it is hand crocheted, but I thought that it had to be at least $10 (if not more). It is so cute and so soft! I love that it is hand crocheted too. This picture does not do it justice at all, but it looks like a lighter green in person. I am so excited to wear it out!


U by Kotex 18 count tampons
Retail Value: $7.65


Hawaiian Bath Salts
Retail Value: $3?

These are what made my box smell so good! I wish that I knew what company made these so that I could buy more for myself. Seriously, these smell AMAZING. Apparently they were made by a local company, I just wish I knew who it was and how to contact them! I just can't get over how good these smell.


Floating tealight
Retail Value: $.50


Retail Value: $.25


Mightyleaf tea bag in the flavor "Chocolate Mint Truffle"
Retail Value: $.66

UPDATE: I have never tried tea in this kind of flavor before. When I made it, the cup ended up looking like it had coffee in it without the creamer. I could smell a little bit of mint in it, but not a whole lot. I didn't really think that it tasted like chocolate mint truffle. To me it just tasted like normal tea. I liked the taste of it a lot, but if you're not really a tea drinker like I am than you probably won't like it much better than you liked the other flavors of tea. 

I am so excited to try this flavor! I have never seen any teas in a flavor like this, but I have tried Mighty Leaf before and they make really good tea. 

Another thing that I got but was not in my box was a $10 gift certificate to Amazon.com. I received this because I completed last months challenge!

Total Value of the Box: $32.06

I absolutely love receiving this box every month! It is so much fun and it's not expensive. Don't forget to check back into my posts because I always update them to let you know what I thought of each item!

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Twitter! I will put all of the links below. 

Links





Disclaimer: My Cotton Bunny did not contact me to do this review in any way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!