28 Day Hug February 2013 Review

Hey Everybody!



My 28 Day Hug just came in for February 2013! The subscription is for women and girls during their monthly menstrual cycle. The cost is $5.98 and they send a package every 28 days. 


In every bag, you receive chocolate, tea and a little bit of aromatherapy. 


UPDATE: Yummy! This little piece of chocolate tasted so good. It was a dark chocolate but the mint made it taste SO yummy. I love the size of this too, just enough to satisfy my chocolate craving. I would definitely buy more of these. 



Endangered Species Chocolate Squares
Retail Value: $.78


Smith & Vandiver Stress Reducing Foot Cream in "Peppermint & Tangerine"
Retail Value: $1.99


Mighty Leaf Tea Bags in "Rain-forest Mate"
Retail Value: $2.01

Total Value of the Box: $4.78

This is such a great box to receive every month! The cost is so cheap and I feel like the items are worth my money. I look forward to receiving this every 28 days!

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Twitter! I will put all of the links below.

Links





Disclaimer: 28 Day Hug did not contact me or pay me to do this review in any way. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!