Book and Beauty Cravebox March 2013 Review

Hey Everybody!



I just received my Book and Beauty Cravebox
Cost $13


Biore Balancing Cleanser and Unclogging Scrub
Value: $1

I have to admit, I don't think that I have ever tried this brand before. I always see it in the grocery store but I have never actually tried it. Now I will get the chance to try it out!


'Mistress of My Fate" by Hallie Rubenhold
Value: $25.99

This is a pretty thick book, and it's a hardcover. I really need to get back into reading again because this looks really interesting!


John Frieda Deep Conditioner
Value: $9.98

Now what I cannot figure out is why they didn't send the shampoo along with it. Who doesn't buy shampoo and conditioner as a set from the same brand? I'm sure that there are people out there who don't but I'm pretty sure that most people do. The bottle even says that you should use it after the shampoo. Oh well, I have heard pretty good things about John Frieda products so this should be good!


Vaseline Total Moisture Lotion
Value: $.63

UPDATE: I absolutely love this lotion! It makes my hands so soft and the scent is good too. Vaseline is a very good, reliable brand. 

Total Value of the Box: $37.60

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Twitter!

Links





Disclaimer: Cravebox did not contact or pay me to do this review in any way. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!