Candle Voyage Subscription Box February 2013 Review

Hey Everybody!



I just got my very first Candle Voyage box! With this box you receive 5 or more artisan candles crafted by various candle makers.



Cost: $29.95/month



Each box comes with a nice description of each candle as well as who made them. 



Daisy Shaped Pillar Candle

This candle is so cute! Daisies are my favorite flowers and I like how all of the colors look together (it even smells really good!) Unfortunately, it came with a small chip on one of the daisy petals. You can see a better picture of it on the picture of all the candles together at the top. It's not a huge problem or anything. 



Rose Bowls Lavender Romance Scent

This is such a small, cute candle. It came with a few chips in it but nothing to complain about. I love all of the detail in this candle, I wonder how long it took them to carve that?



Rosebud Votive Candle

Yellow is my favorite color so I was really happy to see this candle. The front petal to the left broke off though :( 

UPDATE: This candle didn't have much of a smell to it. There was a little bit of a scent but nothing too strong. I usually prefer candles that are strong smelling and can fill a room. It burned pretty fast too, only lasted 1-2 hours. 




Handcrafted Ribbon Candle

This candle really, really disappointed me. I could tell that it looked absolutely beautiful before it cracked into a million pieces. As soon as I opened up the tissue paper it crumbled into pieces. I really wish that it had lasted through shipping because I would have loved to set this in my bedroom.



Spa Collection Soy Candle

This was the only candle that got to my home undamaged. Probably because it came in the glass jar.

UPDATE: This candle looks nice when it's lit, but that's about it. I was sitting right next to it for 4 hours and there may have been 2 times that I could actually smell it. The wax was weird too. It didn't harden right after I blew out the candle like most other candles. It was almost like it was just water. 

All of the candles that came in this month were absolutely beautiful. I just wish that they had lasted through the shipping process. I did e-mail the company about this problem and they said that they were going to figure out a better way to ship their items. Customer service was very friendly with me and they wanted to know any suggestions that I had to make their service better.

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Twitter! I will put all of the links below. 

Links





Disclosure: Candle Voyage did not contact or pay me to do this review. 


Comments

  1. wow I think I need this box...that small rose candle is so different!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!