Doggyloot Toy-of-the-Month Subscription March 2013

Hey Everyone!



I just receive my Doggyloot "Toy-of-the-Month" for March 2013! (If you use my referral link to sign up you can get $5 off of your first purchase!) Doggyloot is a website that offers flash sales for dog items. I get a lot of my puppies toys and treats for up to 75% off whenever I buy from Doggyloot.  I received the large dog option because I have 2 large dogs (Siberian Husky and Yellow Labrador). The large dog option is $12.99 a month, the small dog is $8.99 and the medium dog option is $10.99. With this subscription, you receive one mystery dog toy each month.


Kong On/Off Squeaker Toy

I was so excited to see this was our mystery toy! I work at a pet store and I know that these are a brand new product from Kong. Kong toys are supposed to be the most durable toys for dogs and cats. We have a few Kong toys and all of them have lasted way longer than other brands! I actually almost bought this for my puppies the other day too. Something that I really like about this toy is that you can turn the squeaker on and off (for those people who get annoyed by the squeaker). Plus the design is so cute!

I feel like this toy is so worth the $12.99 that I paid for! My dogs are going to absolutely love it, although I may have to purchase another one so that one of my puppies doesn't get jealous. 


Here is my Siberian Husky (Emma) when she was only 2 months old. If you look close enough in the bottom left corner, there is a cat ear (my cat Henry). Emma and Henry were trying to figure each other out, too cute!

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Twitter! I will put all of the links below.

Links





Disclaimer: This post includes referral links. Doggyloot did not contact or pay me to do this review in any way. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!