Ipsy Makeup Subscription Bag March 2013

Hey Everybody!



I just received my Ipsy My Glam Bag for March! With this bag, you receive a makeup bag and full-sized/deluxe sized samples. So far, I am liking the design of this bag SO much better than all of the other months that I have received. I even like the quality of the material better! This month's theme was "Great Escape".
Cost: $10/month


Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist
Value: $3.26


Yaby Eyeshadows in "Seashell" and "Azalea Petal"
Value: $6.30


La Fresh Makeup Remover Wipes
Value: $1.99


Glam RX Touch Up Palette
Value: $5

Value of the Box: $16.55

This is definitely one of my favorite Ipsy bags. I loved the theme and the items in it! Definitely worth my $10.

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Twitter!

Links





Disclaimer: Ipsy did not contact or pay me to do this review in any way. 








Comments

  1. What a great bag...I finally got the notice that the wait is over after being on the waiting list for 2 months. Can't wait to see what's in my first Ipsy bag :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!