Julep Maven Subscription Box March 2013 Review

Hey Everybody!




I just received my March 2013 box for Julep! Each month you pick out which box you would like to receive based on your style profile.




I am usually a Boho Glam girl but this month I decided to receive the Bombshell box because I liked their colors better. 

Cost: $19.99/month




Julep Strawberry Mint Lip Balm
Retail Value: $4




Rock Star Hand Creme
Retail Value: $20




"Minnie" This is more of a peachy color
Retail Value: $14




"Adrianna" I am terrible at taking pictures of nail polish! This is more of a minty-green color.
Retail Value: $14


Total Value of the Box: $52


I love getting my Julep boxes every month! They are always filled with new colors that I love. This month's theme was a lot of fun for me too because I absolutely love pastel colors. 


Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Twitter! I will post all of the links below.


 Links





Disclaimer: This post does include referral links. Julep did not contact or pay me to do this review in anyway. 









Comments

  1. I am awful at taking nail polish pictures too! I don't know how people do it! They have a talent!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!