Julep Spring Fling Mystery Box March 2013 Review

Hey Everyone!



I just got my Julep Spring Fling Mystery Box! They must have just changed their packaging because usually Julep sends out their products in a white shipping box with their logo on it. 


Cost: $25
With this box, you were guaranteed to get over $75 worth of products.


I remember getting these from the Easter Bunny every single year when I was little! They bring me back down memory lane again :)


Pomegranate Body Creme

I love the smell of pomegranate, hopefully this is a high quality lotion because my hands are so dry from the rough winter.


Pink & Green Neon Hair Ties

I actually got three of these but I already lost the orange one :( I was so glad that I got these though because every time that I see these on their website, I almost buy them. 


One-Step Polish Remover Pad

I've received these in other Julep boxes and I absolutely love them! This is probably the best nail polish remover that I have ever used.


Julep Nail Emery Board

I already have a pretty sweet emery board so I probably won't be using this. 


Now it's time to show you all of the nail polishes that I got!


"Grace" from the "Classic with a Twist" Collection

I'm not much of a nude nail polish kind of girl, but I would still try it out.


"Camille" from the "Classic with a Twist" Collection

This is a really pretty, sparkly white color. I think that it would look pretty over a nice pink color.


"Julianne" from the "Boho Glam" Collection

I received this color in my February box. I really liked how it looked, it's a smokey blue color. 


"Sarah"

I think that this one was my absolute favorite out of the whole box. It's so different than other colors that I have. I'm not sure if it's a color that should be put over another color or alone. I'll have to experiment!


The value of this box was was over the $25 price that I had paid. The bottles of nail polish alone go for $14 a piece. I can't wait to try out all of the different colors and see what they look like on my nails!

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel and follow me on Twitter!


Links





Disclaimer: This post includes referral links. Julep did not contact or pay me to do this review in any way. 



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!