KlutchClub March 2013 Review

Hey Everybody!



I just got my KlutchKlub box for March 2013! This is one of my favorite monthly subscription boxes because the value of it is so much higher than what I pay. 


The KlutchClub box is so awesome. I love the whole set up of it and how you can pull it out. 
Cost: $18/month (Use my referral link to get 50 KlutchClub bucks towards rewards!)


1 Month Free to Lumosity.com
Value: $9.95

I went on their website to figure out what this website it and apparently it is supposed to train your brain so that you are better at remembering things. 


Value: $1.11


Value: ?

I truly have no idea what the value of this package is. The website was all in Italian! I am very anxious to see how this works though. It looks like a nice product. 


Value: $12

I still have a few packets of this stuff lying around my house and I really need to try it out. You are supposed to mix it in with things like cereal and yogurt so that you can get the sweet chocolate taste without the calories. 


Value: $1.17


Value: $3.26


Value: $1.20


Value: $1.62

This is definitely an interesting product. I will have to do more research on it but I think that you are supposed to add water to it and it works just like a regular deodorant stick. 


Value: $1

UPDATE: I absolutely love popcorn. I could eat popcorn all day everyday. This popcorn definitely tasted good because it wasn't covered in salt like most other brands that you can buy from the grocery store. I thought that the popcorn was a little bit stale but it still tasted good. 

Total Value of the Box: $31.31+

KlutchClub is still one of my favorite boxes to receive! They always send me great, new stuff to try.

Links





Disclaimer: This post includes referral links. KlutchClub did not contact or pay me to do this review in any way, all opinions are my own. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!