Saturday, March 23, 2013

Sample Society Subscription Box March 2013 Review

Hey Everybody!



I just received my very first Sample Society beauty box. With each box, you receive 5 deluxe-sized samples from luxury brands. 


Cost: $15/month

For some reason this month's box came a little bit late, I didn't mind though. 


Butter London Nail Polish in "The Old Bill"
Value: $15

Wow, this one polish pays for my entire box. It's not exactly my favorite color but I am very interested in trying out this brand. 


Murad Essential-C Day Moisture
Value: $1? 


Hollywood Fashion Tape
Value: $4.78

There has been many times that I could have used this tape! 


Lashfood Eyebrow Conditioner
Value: $1?

I see this product all over the internet. I am very excited to see how it works!


Alterna Bamboo Smooth Kendi Dry Oil Mist
Value: $6

Total Value of the Box: $27.78

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Twitter!

Links





Disclaimer: Sample Society did not contact or pay me to do this review in any way. 






1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure what size your Murad product is, but the 1.7 oz of that product sells for $60.

    ReplyDelete