Sample Society Subscription Box March 2013 Review

Hey Everybody!



I just received my very first Sample Society beauty box. With each box, you receive 5 deluxe-sized samples from luxury brands. 


Cost: $15/month

For some reason this month's box came a little bit late, I didn't mind though. 


Butter London Nail Polish in "The Old Bill"
Value: $15

Wow, this one polish pays for my entire box. It's not exactly my favorite color but I am very interested in trying out this brand. 


Murad Essential-C Day Moisture
Value: $1? 


Hollywood Fashion Tape
Value: $4.78

There has been many times that I could have used this tape! 


Lashfood Eyebrow Conditioner
Value: $1?

I see this product all over the internet. I am very excited to see how it works!


Alterna Bamboo Smooth Kendi Dry Oil Mist
Value: $6

Total Value of the Box: $27.78

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Twitter!

Links





Disclaimer: Sample Society did not contact or pay me to do this review in any way. 






Comments

  1. I'm not sure what size your Murad product is, but the 1.7 oz of that product sells for $60.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!