Soap-of-the-Month Club February 2013 Review

Hey Everyone!



I just received my very first package from The Soap-of-the-Month Club. The cost of this subscription is $6.50 a month and you receive one bar of soap, plus a variety of other samples.


Since this was my very first package from this company, they sent me a membership card and an exfoliating glove. 


I received a bar of Kojic Soap for my first bar. I didn't want to open the bag all of the way, that way I could keep it fresh until I used it. The color looks like an amber color to me, and it smells SO good. It is a Papaya and Mango scent. This particular soap is supposed to help with skin lightening such as sun spots and freckles. I don't really have any sun spots or freckles but I am still interested in trying it out. Even if it doesn't lighten my skin, this bar still smells AMAZING! 


These are all of the soap samples that I received in my package. The are supposed to look like a box of chocolates and they are scented that way too. These smelled really good too! They almost look good enough to eat. I can't wait to try out all of these soaps! every single one of them smelled amazing. 

All of the soaps that are sent each month are:
- Highly Moisturizing Formula
- No Artificial Colors
- 100% Vegetable Base
- Biodegradable
- No Animal Testing
-Organic

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel and follow me on YouTube! I will post all of the links below. 

Links





Disclaimer: The Soap-of-the-Month Club did not contact or pay me to do this review in any way. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!