Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Fancy Box Subscription March 2013 Review

Hey Everyone!


I just got my very first Fancy box and I was so excited to see it sitting outside my door! Fancy Box is a curated subscription box service that allows you to pick what you are interested in and based on your interests they send you items. My interests included; Women's, Pets, Home, Gadgets, Sports & Outdoors and Workspace. 


The Cost: $39/month


I'm really loving these individual description cards and the cute stickers!


$10 Shoptiques Giftcard

I checked out their website and a lot of the items are fairly expensive but very cute. I'll have to look more later and see if there is anything that I absolutely have to have for a decent price :)

Value: $38

I got a large but I probably should have gone with the medium size. This is so soft though! I'm really liking this t-shirt. Perfect for going to the gym or sleeping in. 


Value: $40

I have been meaning to get one of these forever! I am terrible at waking up and this would be perfect for me.


Value: $15

I'm not a huge fan of flavored water. Most days I drink a lot more than the recommended amount of water. This would be a nice little change up of my boring water for some days. 


Value: $15

This is such a good idea! It's a mini broom and there are little bristles inside of the pan that clean off the broom. This is perfect for little messes. 

Total Value of the Box: $108

The value of the box was WAY over what I spent! Plus I got a lot of things that I never knew I needed :) I am already super excited about getting my next boxes! Hopefully they are as good as this one.

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel and follow me on Twitter! I will put all of the links below.

Links





Disclaimer: This post includes referral links. Fancy Box did not contact or pay me in any way to do this review. 





2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Will you be subscribing to the Tyler Florence Fancy Box? I just saw it online looks like its new I already ordered based on your review for this Fancy Box looks like a good deal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either! Im excited since Im imagining a food/cooking theme for the Tyler Florence box.

      Delete