Bulu Box Subscription March 2013 Review

Hey Everybody!



I just received my Bulu Box for March 2013 a little bit over a week ago so I was a little bit slow about sharing it with you all! I received the regular box for this month, they also have a weight loss box too if any of you are interested :) 

Cost: $10/month


Redd Remedies All Natural Sleep Aid
Value: $0.87


Dream Water in Pineapple PM
Value: $3.75

UPDATE: I received Dream Water in a previous Bulu Box, I think that it was about 2 months ago. The only difference was that it was in the flavor "snoozeberry". I really, really like Dream Water. It seems to work really fast and it even tastes good. I think that I prefer the "Snoozeberry" flavor though. Literally, I could feel the effects working in 10 minutes and I was asleep about 30 minutes later. Not a light sleep either, I woke up 8 hours later feeling completely refreshed. 


Quickfire Prolab in Fruit Punch
Value: $1.30


Value: $2.99


Value: $50


QSpeed Fast Melt
Value: $1.24

Total Value of the Box: $60.15

Links





Disclaimer: Bulu Box did not contact or pay me to do this review in any way. All opinions are my own. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!