Coco Rocha Fancy Subscription Box April 2013 Review

Hey Everyone!


I just got my Coco Rocha Fancy box in the mail! I wasn't quite sure what to expect from this box but I do know that Coco Rocha is fashion model so I knew that this box was definitely for me. 


So the box looks a little bit empty but I still feel like it was definitely worth the value. 

Cost: $39/month


I love how they do the individual cards instead of the one big card. 


L'Occitane Hand Creme
Value: $12

This hand creme is definitely good but I don't think that I would ever spend $12 on a bottle of lotion this size because it's only a travel size. 


China Glaze Nail Polish in "Concrete Catwalk" and "Sunworshipper"
Value: $30

This is the brand of nail polish that I always see at the nail salons so I'm guessing that it's a good one. 


Value: $20

This book is so cute! Definitely one of those books that I would read cover to cover.


American Apparel Opaque Over-the-Knee Socks
Value: $15

I haven't worn knee highs since high school. I'm sure I could find a cute skirt to wear these with!


Cool Jewels Ice Cube Tray
Value: $15

This last 2 things in the box were definitely my favorite. I love this ice cube tray, I think it's absolutely adorable. 


Rings & Tings Spiked Bracelet

Value: $11.05

This bracelet is awesome. I can already tell that it's going to be my new favorite bracelet. 


Total Value of the Box: $103.05

Wow, this is definitely one of my favorite boxes that I have ever received. Coco Rocha has some pretty good taste!

Links





Disclaimer: Fancybox did not contact or pay me to do this review in any way. All opinions are my own. This post contains referral links. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!