Elizabeth & Clarke Spring Subscription Box 2013

Hey Everyone!



I got my very first Elizabeth & Clarke box last week! For those of you who are unfamiliar with Elizabeth & Clarke, it is a quarterly subscription that sends women's shirts. The price varies from $20-$30 a shirt based on how many you decide to get. 


I decided to receive all 3 styles of shirts for this month.


"The Fey"


Sorry that they all look so wrinkled! I didn't get the chance to wash them yet :)


I'm not quite sure what the name of this one is but it's probably my favorite out of the whole box. I love the side pocket!



"The Grable"



As a whole, I really liked this box. I think that I got my sizes a bit too big but that's okay. I can't wait to find things to pair these shirts up with!

Links





Disclaimer: Elizabeth & Clarke did not contact or pay me to do this review in any way. All opinions are my own. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!