Goodies Co. Subscription Box March 2013 Review

Hey Everyone!


I just got my Goodies Co. Box for March 2013 (yes, I am a little bit late). For those of you who are unfamiliar with the Goodies Co. it is actually a company that is owned by Wal-Mart to try and promote new foods. With each month, you receive 5-8 hand picked items. 


This month's theme was "Rise and Shine".

Cost: $7/month


Erin Baker's Mini Breakfast Cookie in "Double Chocolate Chuck"
Value: $0.45

Who doesn't like cookies for breakfast? From what I can tell it looks like a no bake cookie in the package. Even better!


Jovans All-Natural Instant Breakfast in "Creamy Vanilla"
Value: $1.60

I love that this drink has 13 grams of protein in it! What's a better way to start the morning than a drink full of protein?


Belvita Breakfast Biscuits in "Cinnamon Brown Sugar"
Value: $1.50

These aren't my favorite. I've had them in other boxes before and they tasted good, but I probably wouldn't buy them myself. 


Newton's Triple Berry Bars
Value: $0.60

I haven't had a fig newton in so long! I already know that these are going to taste good. 


Rickland Orchard's Blueberri Acai Bar
Value: $1.79

I've never been a greek yogurt fan but maybe this will taste better? It looks really good!


Rip Van Wafels Caramel Filled Amsterdam Waffle
Value: $1.25

So apparently you are supposed to set this on top of your cup of coffee and let it heat up that way. Sounds delicious! 


Ola! Granola
Value: $0.94

This tastes really good when you mix it in with yogurt!


Bonne Maman Strawberry Preserves
Value: $0.43

Yummy, I love jelly and preserves. Hopefully this tastes as good as it looks. 


Total Value of the Box: $8.56

I love getting my Goodies box every month! It gives me the chance to try out new types of food all the time.


Links





Disclaimer: Goodies Co. did not contact or pay me to do this review in any way. All opinions are my own. 













Comments

  1. Pretty element of content. I simply stumbled upon
    your blog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed
    account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing on your
    feeds or even I success you get admission to
    constantly quickly.

    Here is my web page - Leanspa acai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!