Graze Subscription Box April 2013 Review

Hey Everybody!


This is going to be my last Graze box for a little while. I really like their service but I was getting a box every week and that is a little bit too much for me. You can choose to get a box every week, every 2 weeks or every 4 weeks. 
Cost: $5/box



"Bonnie Wee Oatbakes"

I really like this snack from Graze. The oatbakes taste really good to me and the marmalade tastes even better with the crackers!



"Toffee Apple"

Who doesn't like caramel covered apples? I know I do! I thought that the apples were a little bit soggy but nothing that I could complain  about too much. 


"Bounty Hunter" with belgian milk chocolate, coconut flakes and cranberries.

I loved the cranberries and chocolate in this mix. I was not too much of a fan for the coconut flakes though. The flakes tasted a little bit bland and boring. 



"Banoffee Pie" with bananas, fudge, almonds and pecans

Every time I get bananas in my Graze snacks I end up throwing them away. I love fresh bananas but they just don't taste as good in these snacks. Everything else tasted really good.


Links





Disclaimer: Graze did not contact or pay me to do this review. All opinions are my own. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!