Julep Subscription Box March 2013 Review

Hey Everybody!


I just received my Julep Maven box for March 2013! They must have switched up their packaging again because this box is a lot longer than their other boxes are. 


This month's theme was neon brights. I received the Boho Glam box this month. 
Cost: $19.99/month


Value: $28

You are supposed to apply this serum twice a day for 2 weeks and than once a day every day after that. The serum is supposed to strengthen your dry and brittle cuticles almost overnight. 


Rock Candy!

I love rock candy, I can't even remember the last time that I had it though!


"Lena"
Value" $14


"Kaylen"
Value: $14


I love the quality of the Julep nail polishes, they always last a long time on my nails and all of the colors are so fun. I always thought that Julep added in a little extra to their boxes though? Last month it was a tube of chapstick and the month before it was an eyelash curler... Either way, the box was still worth way more than what I paid!

Links





Disclaimer: Julep did not contact or pay me to do this review. All opinions are my own. This post includes referral links. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!