La Bella Box Subscription April 2013 Review

Hey Everybody!



I just got my La Bella Box for April 2013! I really, really liked last month's box so I had some pretty high hopes for this one. I like La Bella Box so much because I love to support small businesses. 


Cost: $19/month


K & K Naturals Skin Balancing Face Mask
Value: $0.96

This is actually a powder face mask and you add water to it. I've never tried a face mask like that before so this should be interesting. It is supposed to clean pores, boost circulation, remove impurities, and improve complexion.


Peach Girl Supplies Hair Barrettes

Value: $0.76

I think that these barrettes are really cute. I will definitely be using them to hold my bangs back when they decide to be unruly in the mornings. 


This Charming Candy Lollipop in "Birthday Cake"
Value: $2.50

I already ate this and it tasted really good. Definitely better than your average grocery store lollipop. To me, it tasted like a cupcake with the frosting and everything.


Whimsical Candies La-Dee-Dahs
Value: $2.16

This little piece of candy tasted really good. It is handmade swirls of white chocolate nougat and sea salt caramel hand dipped in premium dark chocolate. How does that combination not sound delicious?

Total Value of the Box: $6.38

Okay, so... I totally love this box and everything that is inside of it. The items were really good. In my own opinion, paying $19 for a box that was valued at $6.38 is a little bit ridiculous. If this had been my first box, I probably would have cancelled my subscription right away. I may give them another month to step up their game. 

Links





Disclaimer: La Bella Box did not contact or pay me to do this review. All opinions are my own. 











Comments

  1. Hi Erica,
    Thanks for the nice compliment about the Birthday Cake lollipop! I'm so glad you enjoyed it.
    -Susan, owner of
    This Charming Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh your bow colors were prettier than mine! I'm slightly jealous :-) I love this box too, I can't wait to see what items we get this month

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so this is what you would get in a UK subscription box, interesting! Everything's s cute but really not worth the money you're paying :/

    Check out an Australian BEAUTY Subscription box! <3
    http://annamarieng.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/april-lust-have-it.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Want to sell your old clothes? Poshmark.

Diamond Candles vs Prize Candles

Giveaway!